THN 10WIR Series
Next Generation 10 Watt DC/DC converter in a 1”x1” metal package for railway applications
- Compact 1” x 1” meal package
- EN 50155 and EN 61373 approval for railway applications
- Qualification for fire behavior according to EN 45545-2
- Wide 4:1 input voltage: 9-36, 18-75, 36-160 VDC
- Operating temperature range -40 to +80 °C without derating
- High efficiency up to 90%
- 3000 VDC I/O-isolation
- Protection against overload, overvoltage and short circuit
- Remote On/Off and Trim function
- 3-year product warranty
The THN 10WIR series is a family of ruggedized 10 Watt DC/DC converters for highest reliability in harsh environments. The converters have a wide 4:1 input range and increased resistance against electromagnetic interference, shock/vibration and thermal shock and come in a six-side shielded 1” x 1” metal package. The innovative design provides high efficiencies up to 90% and thus enables an operating temperature range from -40 to +80°C without derating.
The approvals according to standards EN 50155 and EN 61373 qualify them for railway and transportation systems. Additional qualification for the fire behavior of components according to EN 45545-2 and the safety approval according IEC/EN 62368-1, UL62368-1 support a potential compliance test of the application. Built-in features like an internal EN 55032 class A filter, input under-voltage-lockout, short circuit protection, remote On/Off and output voltage trim make this series suitable for almost any application demands and thus facilitate the design-in process.
Models and Datasheet: