THN 15N – New 15 Watt DC/DC converter
Next Generation of a 15 Watt DC/DC converter in 1”x1” metal package
- Internal EN 55032 class A filter
- Operating temperature range -40 to +70 °C without derating
- Low no-load power consumption 96 – 336 mW
- High efficiency at low output loads: 85% eff. at 20% load typ.
- 1600 VDC I/O-isolation
- Wide 2:1 input voltage 9-18, 18-36, 36-75 VDC
- Protection against overload, overvoltage and short circuit
- Remote On/Off and Trim function
- 3-year product warranty
The THN 15N series is the latest generation of isolated high performance 15 Watt DC/DC converters and comes in an encapsulated, shielded 1” x 1” x 0.4” metal package. The new and improved design allows to fully integrate an EN 55032 class A filter and greatly reduces the no-load power consumption (96-336 mW). Advanced circuit design results in high efficiencies at low output loads: typical 85% efficiency at 20% load and up to 91% during nominal operation. This enables the THN 15N to operate in a temperature range of –40°C to +70°C without derating. All models have a wide 2:1 input voltage range and precisely regulated, isolated output voltages. Further features include remote On/Off and trim able outputs. Together with the latest IT safety certifications (UL 62368-1) typical applications for these converters are mobile equipment, instrumentation, distributed power architectures in communication and industrial electronics and everywhere where space on PCB is critical.
Models and Datasheet: