Compact 6-60 Watt DC/DC chassis mount modules with reinforced isolation for industrial applications in harsh environments
• Fully encapsulated chassis mount modules
• High 2:1 input voltage range: 80-160 VDC
• Reinforced I/O-isolation 3’000 VAC
• Harsh industrial EMC capabilities:
Integrated filters for emission (EN 55032) & immunity (EN 55035)
• Operating temperature range -40 to +85°C without derating
• Protection against overload, undervoltage and short circuit
• DC-OK (LED) and Remote On/Off function
• IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 safety approvals
• 3-year product warranty
The TMDC-H series complements Traco Power’s successful TMDC line of Industrial DC/DC off-board modules. All models provide a high 2:1 input voltage range from 80-160 VDC and a reinforced 3000 VAC isolation voltage as well as fully regulated outputs. Internal filters limit conducted and radiated emissions (EN 55032 class A) but also increase the modules EMC immunity (EN 55035).
The modules come in fully encapsulated plastic packages and feature a high temperature range from –40° up to 85°C without derating (see table below). Latest IT safety certifications (UL 62368-1) and DC-OK and remote on/off functions complete the package to provide an ideal solution for many harsh industrial and 110 VDC battery applications in need of a reinforced isolation to provide a safe SELV output.
Models and Datasheet: