High-isolation 3 - 20 Watt DC/DC converters with 1000 VACrms working voltage
- Reinforced I/O-isolation 5000 VAC rated for 1000 VAC working voltage
- Ultra-high isolation peak voltage 9000 VDC (1s)
- Common Mode Transient Immunity (dv/dt) 15 kV/µs
- Operating temperature range -40 to +85 °C
- Low no-load power consumption 96 – 480 mW (model dependent)
- Internal EN 55032 class A filter
- High efficiency up to 90%
- 2:1 input voltage range: 4.5-9, 9-18, 18-36, 36-75 VDC
- Protection against overload, overvoltage and short circuit
- 3-year product warranty
The new TRI line comprises a set of high isolation, regulated DC/DC converter series which come in compact DIP-24 (3-10 Watt) or 2”x1” (15-20 Watt) packages. The core characteristic of the TRI line is a sophisticated reinforced isolation system which is able to withstand high test voltages (9000 VDC for 1s and 5000 VAC for 60s) and working voltages (1000 VACrms). Complementing this isolation characteristic is a high Common Mode Transient Immunity of 15 kV/µs.
The new design allows to fully integrate an EN 55032 class A filter and greatly reduces the no-load power consumption. High efficiencies up to 90% allow safe operation from –40°C to +85°C. All models have a wide 2:1 input voltage range and precisely regulated, isolated output voltages. With the latest IT safety certifications (IEC/EN/UL 62368-1) the TRI line is the perfect choice for many demanding applications in the industrial, transportation and instrumentation sectors.
Models and Datasheet: