TEL 10 & TEL 10WI Series
Smallest footprint of a TRACO POWER 10 Watt DC/DC converter
- Most compact 10 Watt converter in DIP-16 metal casing
- Highest power density of 3,83W/cm3
- 6-side shielded metal case with insulated baseplate
- Wide 2:1 and 4:1 input voltage ranges
- High efficiency for low thermal loss
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +88°C
- Built-In EN 55032 class A filter
- Protection against short circuit
- 3-year product warranty
The TEL 10 & TEL 10WI are two series of isolated 10 Watt converters which come in a ultra compact DIP-16 metal package. The design purpose of these series was to miniaturized low power DC/DC converters to the maximum without sacrificing high efficiency. They set the new standard for power density with 3,83W/cm3.
The TEL 10 & TEL 10WI series offer wide 2:1 or 4:1 input voltage range and feature a high efficiency of up to 87% which enables an operation temperature of up to +70°C at full load and up to 88°C with 50% load.
The converters have an internal input filter to comply with conducted emission standard EN 55032 class A. Overall they feature an economical solution for space critical and cost sensitive applications in instrumentation, IT and industrial electronics.
Models and Datasheet: