TEQ 20 & 40WIR Series
High performance railway DC/DC-converter -
New 20 & 40 Watt models available with dual output
- New dual output models: ±12, ±15, ±24 VDC
- High power block with excellent thermal convection
- Operating temperature -40°C to +93°C
- Ultra wide 4:1 input voltage range
- EN 50155 approval for railway applications
- Increased shock & vibration resistance
- Excellent efficiency up to 91%
- Input filter meet EN 55032, class B
- I/O isolation up to 3'000 VDC
- 3-year product warranty
The TEQ 20WIR & 40WIR are two series of isolated high performance railway DC/DC-converter modules with ultra-wide 4:1 input voltage ranges which come in a rugged metal case. These converters are suitable for a wide range of applications, but they are designed particularly for railway and industrial applications where often no PCB mounting is possible but the module has to be mounted on a chassis. Spring clamps additionally support the converters increased shock & vibration resistance.
The product range is now extended with additional dual output models (±12, ±15 & ±24 VDC) to further increase the application range. A very high efficiency and the heatsink construction allows an operating temperature up to +83°C (natural convection) without power derating and up to +93ºC with power derating. Further features include under voltage lockout, over temperature protection and short circuit protection.